Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday, December 8



Essential Question
How can you use substitution to solve a system of linear equations?
Learning Target/Objective
I will be able to solve a system of linear equations by substitution.
Agenda
  • Warm-up
  • Go through assignment
  • Finish 5.2
  • Practice
Homework
None
Announcements
Quiz Tuesday on 5.1 and 5.2. Practice by working on p. 215 #1-9 odd.

Chapter 4 retake Thurs. after school or Fri. before school (7:45--you'll need a pass). Let me know in advance if neither time works for you. Must complete p. 196 #1-17 odd and turn it in, along with your original test, at the retake. Students may just retake math communication if they would like. I'd encourage a study session. In addition to my Thursday afternoon study session, I'm also offering one Monday afternoon from 3:50-4:20.